- High performance composites - Long fibre reinforced laminates in both thermoset and thermoplastic polymers.
- Reinforced thermoplastics - Heavy weight thermoplastics designed and qualified for severe service, with bespoke fibre reinforcement and polymer additives.
- Polyurethane blends - Custom blended thermosets, adducted, filled and reinforced to achieve deep sections and tailored properties.
- Syntactic foams - Lightweight fillers, both micro and macroscopic, produce rigid and strong materials blended to a client’s requirements.
- Drag and VIV reduction - Applied biomimetic geometries to reduce the strength and coherence of vortex formation.
- Kinetica - Lightweight energy absorption systems that are chemically inert with closely controlled crush strength and isotropic energy absorption. Kinetica can be cast in-situ to almost limitless volumes.
OIL + GAS
RISER BUOYANCY SYSTEMS
MODULAR INSTALLATION BUOYANCY