Reduces labour requirements for insulation by up to 60%
Designed for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) applications, the Matrix Cetrafoam™ moulded pipe insulation products restrict the inflow of atmospheric heat into the pipe or process equipment keeping the liquid cold and allowing it to retain its form.
The products are supplied as moulded pipe sections and pipe fittings including elbows, tees and valve boxes. They are quickly and easily installed in a single layer without the need for contraction joints which significantly reduces labour requirements and lowers installation costs. Their unique structural make-up results in minimal wastage, low dust generation and low risk of damage through handling.
- Reduces labour requirements for insulation by up to 60 per cent
- Quicker and easier to install without the need for contraction joints
- Reduces wastage by up to 95 per cent as the product is manufactured in precision moulds
- Improvement in OHS – minimal dust generation due to hard-wearing cellular structure that resists abrasion
- Improvement in quality assurance (QA) - fewer installation processes involved
- A ductile product with low friability makes it tolerant to mechanical abuse from transportation and site installation
- Greater structural stability and flexibility
- Low environmental impact - no CFC, HCFC or Hydrocarbon blowing agents used
- A range of insulation thicknesses available
- Excellent fire resistance
- Tensile modulus <6@ mpa - 165° C
- Leachable chlorides < 25 ppm
- Supplied as single and multi-layer cylindrical pipe sections up to 1,000mm in length and with an OD of up to 1,100mm