An opportunity has arisen for two experienced Warehouse & Yard Operators to join our team in Henderson and assist with the day-to-day activities in the yard and warehouse.
This Monday-Friday position is being offered on a fixed term basis for an initial six months with a high likelihood of extension.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading trucks using a forklift & ISO Loader;
- Loading and unloading inventory from sea containers;
- Preparing and delivering inventory to internal customers;
- Preparing inventory for dispatch to external customers;
- Ensuring correct documentation for all incoming and outgoing inventory is maintained;
- General housekeeping throughout warehouse and yards; and
- Promoting & maintaining a culture of waste minimization, safety & environmental sensitivity
If you would like to apply for this position, it is essential that you hold a Current Forklift (LF) Licence and Australian Drivers Licence. Previous experience within a warehouse environment is also essential.
The successful candidates will have a good knowledge of safe working practices, including safe manual handling, and will ideally have experience in ISO loader operation.
All new hires are subject to a successful Pre-Employment Medical and must be physically fit to perform in the role.
Please visit our website www.matrixengineered.com to learn more about the company.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All applications are to be submitted via the Seek platform. Please click here to apply now.
This position is available only to permanent Australian residents, or applicants who hold the relevant Visa with authority to work in Australia.
Matrix is an equal opportunities employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community are always encouraged to apply.