Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join our business on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, and based out of Henderson, the Marketing Coordinator will assist in the delivery of the marketing plan to achieve the broader objectives set out in the Matrix business strategy.
Detailed accountabilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy;
- Assisting in the design, development and provision of marketing collateral;
- Assisting with Matrix’s presence at exhibitions and conferences;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Assisting in the development of press releases;
- Preparing and delivering promotional presentations;
- Writing and creating engaging content for the website, social media channels and blogs;
- Maintaining the Matrix company website and online presence as directed;
- Assisting in the development of proposal response documents.
- Helping to conduct market research and collate findings to ensure strategy is accurate and decisions are supported with evidence;
- Monitoring customer satisfaction on a regular basis; and
- Managing third-party service provider activities.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably gained from a technical engineering space;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or an equivalent qualification; and
- Experience in developing marketing collateral and/or brand development (highly advantageous).
All applications are to be submitted via the Seek platform. Please click here to apply now.
This position is available only to permanent Australian residents, or applicants who hold the relevant Visa with authority to work in Australia.
Matrix is an equal opportunities employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community are always encouraged to apply.