Who are we looking for?
We have several casual Process Worker positions available for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, and based out of Henderson, the Process Worker will be responsible for all duties relating to the setting up and operation of machinery and equipment to perform processing tasks in connection with the production of parts, assemblies and complete units.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an output driven environment and previous experience using blended chemicals, or experience with injection moulding, will be highly regarded.
Overhead Crane (CB) and Dogging (DG) licence will be an advantage.
You will have
- Previous experience in the operation of machinery and equipment
- Ability to operate within a timed production environment
- High commitment to safety and good housekeeping
- Methodical and systematic approach to work, with high attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn to fully understand the process
A full pre-employment medical will be required for all successful applicants.
All applications are to be submitted via the Seek platform. Please click here to apply now.
This position is available only to permanent Australian residents, or applicants who hold the relevant Visa with authority to work in Australia.
Matrix is an equal opportunities employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community are always encouraged to apply.
Shortlisting for this role will commence immediately.