Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to join our business on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, and based out of Henderson, the Production Planner will be responsible for the scheduling of production operations taking into consideration materials, labour, tooling and plant capacity.
Accountabilities will include:
- Coordinating production workflow for multiple projects and reporting on production progress
- Developing short term schedules and long-term production plans to meet sales forecasts (MPS)
- Produce amended schedules as customer requirements change
- Determine labour and equipment required to cover production demand
- Ensure raw materials and imported supplies meet schedule needs
- Monitor production outputs and performance delivery
We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years’ experience in a similar scheduling role with excellent analytical skills. Experience of working within a manufacturing environment will be considered an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be highly resilient with ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and preferably have:
- A Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, or another related tertiary qualification
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and scheduling
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (Vantage / Epicor experience would be preferable) and MS office
- Experience in lean manufacturing
A high commitment to safety is essential.
All applications are to be submitted via the Seek platform. Please click here to apply now.
This position is available only to permanent Australian residents, or applicants who hold the relevant Visa with authority to work in Australia.
Matrix is an equal opportunities employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community are always encouraged to apply.