An opportunity has arisen for a QHSE Inspector to join our QHSE team in Henderson and assist in performing accurate and efficient in-process and final inspection of raw materials, work in progress, completed components and assemblies.
This Monday-Friday position is being offered on a full-time and hours of work will be 6am-2pm.
Duties will include:
- Perform inwards goods inspections and record compliance and non-compliance
- Audit production areas on quality and safety processes
- Perform visual or dimensional inspections of tools, jigs, work-in-progress or finished products to ensure they are within specification
- Maintain quality, safety and ERP databases accurately and in a timely manner
- Raise Non-Conformance Report (NCRs) for materials, products and system quality issues, and record any deviations to certificates, specification, drawings, processes or procedures
- Raise hazard reports for any safety observations and follow-up corrective actions with relevant stakeholder/s.
- Assist QHSE Engineers with containment action of non-conforming products or materials
- Investigate and resolve problems with products and carry out disposition as appropriate
Experience in a similar role is essential.
All new employees are subject to a successful Pre-Employment Medical and must be physically fit to perform in the role.
All applications are to be submitted via the Seek platform. Please click here to apply now.
This position is available only to permanent Australian residents, or applicants who hold the relevant Visa with authority to work in Australia.
Matrix is an equal opportunities employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community are always encouraged to apply.