Discovering new ways using advanced materials
Modern infrastructure projects are ever-more challenging, requiring the latest materials technologies and engineering ingenuity. This is where Matrix is at its best, creating bespoke solutions for complicated problems.
Key technologies utilised by Matrix within the civil & infrastructure space include:
- High performance composites – long fibre reinforced laminates in both thermoset and thermoplastic polymers to lighten and strengthen structures.
- Polyurethane blends – customer blended thermosets, adducted, filled and reinforced to achieve deep sections and tailored properties.
- Kinetica - energy absorbing, space filling composites.
- LiCos - high strength, low density composite aggregate and additives for reducing the density of precast concrete structures whilst maintaining compressive strength.
- Paragon - less hazardous epoxy resins and grouts.