Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 2 - It's Business as Usual (Sort of)
As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, Matrix has been busy behind the scenes implementing several precautions and restrictions across our facility to ensure we're doing our bit to flatten the curve whilst ensuring business continuity.
What's changed for us?
- Office staff (including our engineering design team) are now working remotely.
- Gaining access to our Henderson facility is now done through our gatehouse on Nautical Drive.
- Anyone coming to site will need to answer a series of health and safety questions before being permitted on site.
- Increased cleaning across the site with more alcohol based sanitiser available to staff
- Splitting our manufacturing teams across shifts and locations to provide staff contingencies
- Manufacturing operations office staff have adopted a "working from home" policy on a cycle basis to further ensure role contigencies
- Staggering of breaks and crib room assignments to ensure we comply with the Government's enclosed space.
With all this change, one thing remains, we are still here manufacturing products for you and are open for business. If you need to contact us regarding an order, or have an account query or want one of our fabulous products, simply contact us through our normal channels. Whilst we cannot unfortunately see you face-to-face, we can easily organise online meetings should you wish.
For a detailed view of some of the restrictions and precautions we have implemented please refer to our Urgent Advice for External Stakeholders.
Thanks again for your support during this difficult period. Stay safe everyone.