Reduce installation time by half
Matrix designs and manufactures distributed buoyancy clamping systems that support umbilicals, hoses, cables and flexible risers. The system is comprised of an internal clamp, a pair of buoyancy elements and an outer clamp and can be used across a range of flexible risers and umbilicals. With installation time reduced by around 50 per cent, the distributed buoyancy clamping system significantly reduces clients' total installation costs.
- Takes approximately three minutes to install
- Reduced weight due to its advanced polymer design
- Less expensive due to its modular design
- Simple installation tooling
- Short manufacturing lead time due to its modular design
- Complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 13628-16, and is verified by Bureau Veritas.
- Lightweight and robust
- Impact and abrasion resistant surface materials
- High visibility marine grade paint finish
- API 17L compliant Distributed Buoyancy Module Case Study
- Distributed Buoyancy Clamping System Brochure