Superior performance in all conditions
Matrix manufactures and supplies buoyancy modules required by HRTs to ensure riser tensioning is within limits. The modules are made from the same composite syntactic foam and advanced composite laminate technologies as its market leading riser buoyancy systems. They are also produced with an integrally moulded composite skin made from a light weight, robust and damage tolerant FRP and aramid epoxy laminate material.
- High part accuracy - guaranteed target buoyancy string tolerances of ± 2%
- Tailored for specific applications and available in a range of densities
- Easily assembled - ease of interface fit-up, with all module designs test-fitted
- Fully interchangeable modules
- Superior performance in hot and humid conditions
- Internal composite reinforcement improves the modules flexural strength.